Tuesday, July 28, 2020

My Gratitudes - Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Being in the state of gratitude allows us to live in peace.  A type of peace that comes deep within.  Staying in that state of gratitude  when we are faced with adversarial situations and/or people is by far one hell of a challenge!  Not easy by any stretch of the imagination.  However, once you have developed a habit of being in the state gratitude, it does get easier.  At least that is what I have been told!  😒  In all seriousness, I have discovered through my own personal practice that it does get a little less hard.  I still have my moments when all bets and gloves are off!  But in the last 6 months, I am pleased to announce my life has gotten better through my daily practice of gratitude.

Adversarial situations and people come and go, but the lessons they leave behind stay with us. What we do with these lessons is extremely important to our personal growth, our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health.  We have to decide,  Do we hold on to the pain and live out our existence in resentment? Watching our body, mind, soul and spirit deteriorate right before our eyes.   Or do we forgive and live in peace?


Me personally -- I choose forgiveness.  It's the best revenge--and the only type of revenge  where EVERYBODY wins! Yea, sit on that one for a few! 



I AM so very Grateful for my  adversarial family members.  You taught me to stand on my own two feet; you taught me to survive in this world.  You taught me how to love even the most seemingly unlovable.  Your shunning me and leaving me out of functions taught me I can have a good time being alone.   Your challenging actions and words taught me how to see the real you; to see how you took it upon yourself to help me be the person I am today.  Each of you taught me how to love myself.   You helped me see and know what not to do!!!  You Taught me the importance of a good strong relationship with our God Creators is the only relationship that holds any true importance. I am so very Grateful for you and the sacrifices you made in order to assist me on my journey!


I AM so very Grateful for my job -- which is a great blessing!  It has brought life lessons I had been ignoring for years.  I am so very Grateful for the opportunities for even more growth this job has given me!  I Am So very Grateful for the money I make through this job!  Money I am so grateful for having; money that I use to meet my financial obligations, buy food and essentials.  I AM So very grateful for my Job!


I AM so very Grateful for my co-workers!  They have mirrored back to me the things I need to work on!  I am grateful for my co-workers in how they cleverly showed me some of the issues I had yet not worked through all the way.  I am so very grateful for that! They remind me how far I have come!  They have been. and continue to be,  such blessings.  They remind me how much I am loved!   And I love them too! I am so very Grateful for my co-workers!


I AM Grateful for all those individuals who gossiped about me, lied on me, verbally abused at every turn.  You taught me the importance of honesty.  You taught me how to pick and choose real friends while on this journey. And I truly grateful for that and so much more!  I am grateful you stepped out of your true self to assist me in these lessons.  


I AM Grateful for all those challenging situations and circumstances that came into my life.  It all taught me how to be a survivor and self-sufficient -- and I AM!  It taught me how to be patient, how to go deep within myself; it strengthen my connection to my Beloved Mother & Father God Creators.  For this and so much more  I AM So very very Grateful!


I AM Grateful for challenging money issues.  You taught me to respect and appreciate the energy of money.  You taught me to love my money.  You taught me how to circulate my money with love.  I AM so very Grateful for these lessons.  Thank You!


I AM So Grateful for all my challenges with my body weight.  These challenges have taught me self-love and appreciation for my body.  I have learned through these challenges how to treat my body with the love and respect it truly deserves.  I have learned to make healthier choices and change my eating habits.  I have learned the importance of water and the wonderful way it flushes out the unwanted toxins from this magnificent fleshy machine.  I have learned to appreciate the miracle my body truly is; how beautiful and wonderfully made.  

I AM So Grateful for my health challenges.  I am grateful how these challenges have given me an opportunity to slow down, take notice of what is going on around me, inside of my head and most of all to appreciate -- truly appreciate being in the moment -- in the now!  

I AM so very Grateful for the house I currently live in.  It has been a challenge to deal with everything falling apart like it has. But these repairs have reminded me that I can do anything once I set my mind to it.   I am truly grateful for the years I have been living there.  House, you have given me and my family shelter from the elements; provided us with a place to lay down our heads at night; given us a bathroom with a toilet, sink, bath & shower -- all with running water!  A kitchen with appliances where we cook our food and share meals together.  With all your little break downs -- you are our house -- a place we call home.  And I LOVE YOU!  I AM so Very Grateful you have allowed us to live inside.  Thank you House!  

I AM so very Grateful for my landlord and the challenges you have brought into my life.  Truthfully, you have been really good to me and my family  The only challenges you bring into my life is not keeping our house in proper working order.  And through those challenges I have learned a great many things.  I have learned persistence, learned to speak up, learned to be a diplomat.  I have learned patience!  And I AM very very grateful for that!  I am Grateful that you let me and my family move in without a deposit.  I Am grateful you let me keep my cats and provide them with a home.  THANK YOU!  

Always remember dear readers -- challenges are a good thing!  They might not seem like it at the time, but they are!  Stay in the state of Gratitude my friends!  You'll be awfully glad you did!

Embrace ALL That you Are!
For YOU...are ALL that there Is!
photo Thankful_zpsfcfda131.jpg


Known as The Empress of the Known & Unknown Universes™ and The Diva of Duct Tape, Julia has made it her personal mission to put Reality back into Spirituality™. Julia sets out to assist people in expanding their conscious awareness through her rather unique and personal take on the human experience. 

In the style of Erma Bombeck, Julia utilizes her own brand of humor and down to earth demeanor to get her messages across in an all so delightful way. 


PLEASE NOTE:  All artwork, unless otherwise specified, are the property of the individual artists themselves. The author of these blogs claims no ownership of the original artwork, but only of the sig tags created using said artwork. Each sig tag shown on these blogs include the appropriate copyright information of the Artists and the unique licensure for use.

Reproduction and copying of said work without proper authority is strictly prohibited










No comments: