Friday, July 17, 2020

Friday, July 17, 2020 -- My Gratitudes

It's July 17, 2020 -- 8 days before my 60th birthday.  In celebration, I decided to spend the week sharing my gratitudes.  My goal is to list publicly what I am truly grateful for.  Many of which will be repeats (because I REALLY love my bed, my pillow and my blanket!!!).  No matter how many I repeat, the reason behind this exercise is two-fold.  One to get back into the practice of being consciously grateful and Two --to reignite my passion!    

Genuine gratitude and passion appear to go hand in hand.  So, in order to cultivate genuine gratitude one must first consciously practice it .... daily!  While I do say thank you as I get up every morning, I feel the urge, that nudge...okay that push...to really set it on fire!  To really take it up a few notches. 

I've been sitting on the sidelines far too long!  The call to get off my fat butt and get a move on has gotten louder!   For the last few years I was able to ignore it.  Or at least pretend I didn't hear it! Yea, you know what I'm talking about!

I invite you to share with me YOUR gratitudes!  In the meantime, here are my gratitudes for today!


Today I am grateful for ...


  1. My daughter!
  2. My house.  
  3. Running electricity
  4. Running water
  5. A toilet!
  6. My bed!
  7. My washer and dryer!
  8. My clothes! LOTS of clothes!
  9. My shoes!  I have lots of shoes!
  10. My job!
  11. My co-workers!
  12. My eyes!
  13. My body!
  14. My hearing!  
  15. My glasses (couldn't see without them!)
  16. The sidewalk!
  17. The paved streets
  18. My cats
  19. FOOD!!
  20. COFFEE!!!!!
  21. My Kurig -- and the inventor of that wonderful invention!
  22. The internet
  23. Agape International
  24. Public transportation
  25. Pens and Pencils
  26. Soap
  27. My Rocking Chair!
  28. The flow of money in my life 
  29. My health
  30. YOU
Embrace ALL that you are!  
                    For YOU are ALL there is!





No comments: