Monday, July 27, 2020

My Gratitudes - Monday, July 27, 2020

On Saturday, July 25, 2020, I celebrated the 60th anniversary of my present incarnation.  It was a day of gratefulness that mere words cannot even begin to express!  Looking back on the previous years I could see very clearly how very far I have come.  Looking ahead I see the long road ahead, but it is a road that is filled with beauty, love and appreciation.

Though I was given many gifts, the one gift that brings me the most joy is Forgiveness.  Forgiveness of my Self.  This is perhaps one of the many incredible gifts bestowed each of us.  The gift of forgiving one's self ... well it is a gift that keeps on giving.  When we forgive our Self we open ourselves up to the splendors of unconditional love.  Not to mention the freedom it brings.

One of the things that kept coming to me over and over was Your mess is Your Message!  And for those of you who know me, and know me well, you know what a fantastic mess my story truly is!  But that's okay!  The size of your mess doesn't matter.    Each day brings an opportunity to step up, stand up and sweep up!  We can get through this by forgiving our Self!  Let me say this in another way ... In order to bring your message from your mess you must first forgive....your Self!   Granted, We all have done and said things we regret.  And don't even get me started on the things left unsaid or undone!  oy!  Whatever the case may be, forgiving your Self is the most important action you will ever take.  No, it isn't easy.  No one said it would be.  But once you get started and put it into practice -- it does get a little easier.   Don't let embarrassing situations be your roadblock!  Power through it!

I am grateful for the opportunity to forgive my SELF!  And I do forgive my Self!  I admit I am not perfect!  And I do and say things I really wish I could take back--erase altogether.  But I can't!  All I can do in this moment, in this here & now, is forgive my Self.  And I Do!

I am grateful for each day that has been gifted to me.   For each day brings new opportunities to expand and grow.  Each day gives me another chance to do better -- be better! Each day gives me another reason to hold tight to Mother & Father God Creators and never let go.

I am grateful for my home.   It has provided me and my family a roof and 4 walls that protect us and give us comfort!

I am grateful for the running water and electricity.  Ohhh I so enjoy the benefits of electricity!  Lights, cooling  & heating!  Provides me a means to cook delicious meals!  And I do appreciate and adore my shower time!  Love that clean feeling!  Not to mention the tasty water that I get to drink!

I am grateful for my bed, my blankets, sheets and pillows.  Nothing like a bed that hugs you while you lay on it! A place to relax, rest and rejuvenate!  My pillows allow me to lay my head in comfort.  My blankets and sheets provide that snuggly sensation that brings a quiet satisfaction.  You know what I'm talking about!

I am grateful for my job and my co-workers!  My job allows me not only to make money, but to assist those in need.  My co-workers have brought lessons into my life that help me to remember that one person really does make the difference.  They bring other lessons into my life as well.  But that one particular lesson holds a special place in my heart.

I am grateful for the endless opportunities to share my story with all of you!

I AM Grateful!  I AM!

Embrace All that you Are!
For YOU ... are All that There is!



.

No comments: