Monday, December 30, 2013

Pondering 2013: Part 2


As I sit here writing this, I’m reminded of a scene from What Dreams May Come.   You know the one, where Robin Williams’ character finds his wife who just committed suicide?  

Like that character, I fought my way through "heaven" in order to be with people who made it painfully obvious they wanted nothing to do with me.   Like the wife, they are emotionally damaged, choosing to live their lives as a victim, creating their own special kind of hell in which to dwell.   Then here I come fighting all of heaven to join them.  Yea, imagine that someone would choose hell over heaven just to be with miserable, selfish assholes!   
 
Crazy.  I know!

Hell is a place I no longer wish to be.     So I say a final farewell to all those who rather live in misery and be a victim!  Who would rather wallow in the depths of despair in Hell than enjoy the splendors of Heaven.


*~*~*~*~*~*



As a side note, I wish to personally address a few members of my birth family. 
You know who you are.  

 
I was under the assumption that you didn’t read my blog.  Assumptions which have proven erroneous.  As most assumptions do.  

But it appears that some have in fact read the words I have expressed herein and made a decision to de-friend me on Face Book.    I hope your pathetic actions bring you some measure of satisfaction and relief.   Knowing how delusional you truly are, I’m sure it did! 

Nonetheless, I do wish to say to you…THANK YOU!  You saved me the time, effort and energy!    

And too, I wish to say THANK YOU for proving me right.  Though I had hoped I was wrong in believing you all were nothing more than a bunch of self absorbed, self serving and self victimizing, clueless ass hats, your very actions have provided all the proof I need to know I wasn’t.  I consider this a victory.  Though bittersweet and sad, it has lifted me up and strengthened my resolve to keep people like yourselves out of life!  But most importantly, it has wiped out any and all remaining doubts I may have had for the decisions made! 

So THANK YOU!  I can now boldly, and with great confidence,  enter 2014 several hundred pounds lighter!


*~*~*~*~*~* 

My decision is now set in the proverbial stone!  

ALL the freeze dried bullshit that happened in 2013 STAYS in 2013!

I begin a new and more improved way of life!  All that will remain of 2013 and all years prior,  will be this blog.  And it remains only to serve as a healthy reminder of where I came from and how far I have traveled.  And too, and perhaps most importantly, as a reminder of what was and is no more!















No comments: