Saturday, June 23, 2012

Helping You Stick To Your Truths

I help people Stick To Their Truths! And I do this through my uniquely specialized one-on-one coaching sessions that I have developed over the years called "The Zen of Duct Tape"  Empowerment Coaching sessions. 

More Than It Implies ...

 The ZEN of Duct Tape  Empowerment Coaching  is  not about how to use duct tape!  And no, I don't actually use duct tape on you during our time together.  But I do use allot of duct tape metaphors  to help you reach a deeper level of understanding.  

The ZEN of Duct Tape Empowerment Coaching is an integration of a wide variety of healing modalities.  Such as,  but not limited to, EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique aka Tapping), Chakra clearings, Ho'Oponopono, Quantum Energy Techniques and Self Emergence processes.   

Because each of my clients are all unique, my sessions are based on the needs of that individual.  No two are ever alike --each private session is a custom fit for that particular client -- for that particular session.


The Teacher comforts the afflicted!  
But there are times when the Teacher must afflict the comfort!


 -- Please Be Advised -- 
My Consultations Are Not Intended For Everyone.   


If ...  you are seeking a quick fix ... this is not for you!

If ...  you are not willing to do the work necessary ... this definitely ... is not for you!

 If ... you think this is a joke ... Keep Moving!



**~*~**~*~**



For those of you wondering why you should have a coach -- please check out my article on "Why Choose a Coach?"  Click HERE
 
Of course, the question still  remains:  Why should you choose me over all the other coaches out there? 

And my answer to you is:  I'm not going to insult your intelligence nor waste your time with all the hype and "marketing" catch phrases that so many use.   As a matter of fact, I am going to tell you point blank that if you feel like you shouldn't choose me as your coach!  Then don't!

It's that simple!

However, keep in mind that if you're stuck in any give life situation -- I am always here to help!




**~*~**~*~**



















 







Known as The Empress of the Known & Unknown Universes™ and The Diva of Duct Tape, Julia has made it her personal mission to put Reality back into Spirituality™. Julia sets out to assist people in expanding their conscious awareness through her rather unique and personal take on the human experience. 

In the style of Erma Bombeck, Julia utilizes her own brand of humor and down to earth demeanor to get her messages across in an all so delightful way.



    PLEASE NOTE:  All artwork, unless otherwise specified, are the property of the individual artists themselves. The author of these blogs claims no ownership of the original artwork, but only of the sig tags created using said artwork. Each sig tag shown on these blogs include the appropriate copyright information of the Artists and the unique licensure for use.

    Reproduction and copying of said work without proper authority is strictly prohibited

    No comments: