Sunday, July 3, 2016

Why I Support Donald J. Trump

​​​I support Donald J. Trump because I am tired of politics as usual.


I support Donald J. Trump because I am  tired of the corruption, the deception and the out right lawlessness of Washington.

​I support Donald J. Trump because I know he will uphold the Constitution.


​I support Donald J. Trump because I know he will strengthen our military and our police departments; and our economy.

​I support Donald J. Trump because he inspires courage and patriotism.

​ I support Donald J. Trump because he isn't afraid of the left and their agenda; and he isn't afraid of the liberal controlled media.

​I support Donald J. Trump because I know he is for all Americans--Be they Americans who were born here or those who came here LEGALLY.  I support Donald J. Trump because I know he is for every American--no matter their sex, their sexual orientation, their reassignment or their self-identification; no matter their religion, their politics, the color of their skin, their social standing or their economic level.   Donald J. Trump is for all Americans--not just a selected few!


I support Donald J. Trump because he stands against political correctness and it's destructive forces.

I support Donald J.  Trump because he believes in the wisdom of teaching a man to fish rather than just handing it over to him.   I support Donald J. Trump because I know he will put Americans back to work; take care of those who are unable to work or have reached the age of retirement.

I support Donald J. Trump because I am tired of seeing our veterans homeless and going without much needed medical care while ILLEGALS from a foreign land get everything handed over to them.


​I support Donald J. Trump because I am tired of seeing our elderly, our disabled, our children going without while our government hands everything over to ILLEGAL immigrants

​I support Donald J. Trump because I know if  Hillary Clinton gets in...America is doomed.  I know Hillary Clinton will leave all of us to be hunted down and  die just like she left  Christopher Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods  to be hunted down and to die in Benghazi.    I support Donald J. Trump because I trust he will not sit back and do nothing when American lives are in danger!  Unlike Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama!

​ I support Donald J. Trump because I know he will hold the Democrats and the Republicans' feet to the fire and force them to be accountable for their actions and/or in-actions.  

​I support Donald J. Trump because I know he will serve the American people and guide them back into the right direction and yes, Make America Great Again!

I support Donald J. Trump because I know he will always tell it like it is.  It may not be what we want to hear or how we want to hear it--but it will always be what we need to hear!  And unlike Barack Hussein Obama, Donald J. Trump  will speak to the American public without putting us down or try to shame us because we are Americans.

​I support Donald J. Trump because I know he will always put America FIRST!


For all these reasons and so many more ... 
I SUPPORT DONALD J. TRUMP!



No comments: