Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Before, After, During and WAY After

Thanks to EVERYONE for all your Birthday Wishes and gifts!

A very special Thanks to my daughter Michaela who made my 53rd Birthday a Great Day!

One of the presents I received was a new hair do!  I cut off ALL my hair!  But that's not all, I won a make over from Today's Woman Now (http://www.todayswomannow.com/); a local women's magazine.  I will be one of several other winners featured in their September 2013 edition.  I'll be keeping you posted!  For Sure!  For Sure!

I'm not ashamed to say that I am very happy to be in the 50+ crowd.  Hells Bells!  I'm just damn happy to have have made it past 30!!!!

Nothing like waking up each morning ALIVE!  

Like all years before, I did a mini life review.  Looking back on all I did, all that I wish I hadn't done, all that I wish I could have done, but didn't.  All those things I wish I took the time to say, but didn't.  All the things I did say and wished I hadn't.  And so on. 

Not too many regrets really. Just a bitter-sweet remembrance of a year that came and passed too quickly.

Interestingly enough, there was a blast from my past.  I don't know how it all come about.  Maybe it was some crazed curiosity, twisted nostalgia or insane need for self torture that brought it all about.  Sufficient to say, I decided to check out some of the people who have come and gone from my life over the last few years.  

In all honesty, I was a bit disappointed in what I found.     Not sure why.   We didn't part friends.  In fact, there's one that I still consider my nemesis.    With that said,   You would think I would have rejoiced knowing they hadn't gotten any further than the last time I had seen them.   But I found it rather sad really.  There is one thing, however, that even now, after all these years, I still have a small measure of respect for any man or woman pushing waaaaay past 40 and still living with their mother!      I truly believe that accounts for something.    *LOLOLOLOL*

This trip down memory lane was a wake up call for me personally.  While I have had some successes along the way, I need to really kick it into the next gear.  Which is why I believe I won the make-over contest.    This was the Universe's way of giving me the green light!

Like I stated up above.  I will be keeping you posted on the events and will let you know when the issue is out!

Until then...

Live, Laugh and Love more than you did yesterday and as if there's no Tomorrow!









Known as The Empress of the Known & Unknown Universes™ and The Diva of Duct Tape, Julia has made it her personal mission to put Reality back into Spirituality™. Julia sets out to assist people in expanding their conscious awareness through her rather unique and personal take on the human experience. 

In the style comparable to Erma Bombeck, Julia utilizes her own brand of humor and down to earth demeanor to get her messages across in an all so delightful way!





Unless otherwise specified, ALL articles on this Blogger are the property of Julia K. Cole.  The ZEN of Duct Tape™, it's name, teachings, modalities, and all excerpts; the nicknames The Empress of the Known & Unknown Universes™ and The Diva of Duct Tape™,  The Duct Tape Diva™; Putting Reality Back Into Spirituality™, Reality back into Spirituality are the property and trade marks of Julia K. Cole and are protected under Copy Right Laws both here in the USA and Around The World.  

All Rights Reserved©™

No comments: