Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Empress on Being Thankful

So What are you thankful for?

Whenever I am asked this question, the first answer that pops into my head is ... I'm  thankful for not being one of these people who walk around with their head stuck up their ass!

While that answer, for some, may come across as crass -- it is my sincerest  heartfelt feelings.  And I don't make any apologies for it.

It is my hope  that one day,  I can say with conviction ... I am thankful there are no more people walking around with their heads up their asses!

I can dream -- can't I?

I could go on and on about what I am thankful for ... but I won't.  The list is enormous and  there isn't enough room on this note to list every single thing I am thankful for.   Sufficient to say ... I am one very  thankful person. 

I'll be spending the last Thursday in November helping those in need.  Paying it forward by continuing my work in doing all I can to relieve the Earth of the gruesome  burden  of this ever increasing epidemic known as  cranial uppitus gluteus maximus malfuctionus more commonly known as ... head up the ass disorder.

And yes, before you say anything ... I realize I have my work cut out for me. 

At any rate ... I wish to express my utmost thanks to ALL of You for being a part of my journey!  Granted, Some of you, I really think I  could have done without.   Irregardless, know that I am thankful for the time we shared -- even more  thankful that it was a short length of time!  Not to mention,  I am extremely thankful knowing our paths will never cross outside this virtual world.  

For those of you who have been with me the longest, and continue walking with me on this path ... you are some really twisted and  sick so and so's!  Something I truly appreciate in a person!    I am so very thankful that you are MY  twisted and sick so and so's!

 With sincerest gratitude ... I am compelled to say in closing,  that no matter how far your head may be up your ass ... no matter how sick and twisted you are ... no matter  how long you may be in my life or how short that time may be ... I am Thankful for each and every one of you! 



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!



No comments: